HypnoBirthing Birth Preparation Course (online)
Time & Location
About the Event
The Hypnobirthing program helps you prepare for birth in a relaxed and positive manner. The art of giving birth is a natural and physiological process, which your body, under the right circumstances, knows how to perform. With Hypnobirthing you will learn how to summon your natural instincts and trust in your body and your baby. You will learn to understand what happens in your body during labour and birth, and you will learn useful techniques to help your mind, body and baby through the process. The tools and information provided to you through the Hypnobirthing program are useful for all kinds of births, regardless of context and preferences.
The course consists of 5 weekly sessions of about 2,5 h each.
What you will learn:
- Education to support you through pregnancy, labour, birth and postpartum
- How to prepare your body and mind
- Positions for labour and birth
- Special breathing techniques for labour and birth
- Different relaxation techniques
- The birth companion's role
The benefits of Hypnobirthing:
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- Less need for medical interventions
- Less fatigue during labour and birth
- Less risk of pelvic floor damage by using breathing techniques rather than pushing
- The birthing companion plays an integral part
- Babies are happier, calmer and better adjusted
- And more...
Your investment: 325 EUR (incl. VAT) per couple
Note: Many insurance companies offer a reimbursement. Please contact your provider to see what applies to you.
- Aprox. 12,5 h of live in-person teaching in a small group (max 6 couples)
- The book: HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method
- HypnoBirthing relaxation audio tracks
- Course handouts and materials
- Contact via email/text/phone with Veronika as needed
- You can start the course after the 14th week of pregnancy, and no later than the 35th week of pregnancy
Dates and times:
Monday 30 August 19:30-22:00
Monday 6 September 19:30-22:00
Monday 13 September 19:30-22:00
Monday 20 September 19:30-22:00
Monday 27 September 19:30-22:00
In order to register for the course, please fill out your contact details in the registration form. You will receive a payment invoice and enrollment form to your email. Note that registration is only complete once the payment is processed.
The course materials will be sent or delivered to you before the start of the course, and after payment is processed.
For any questions, feel free to contact Veronika directly at:
Looking forward to seeing you there!