Thu, 28 Oct|
HypnoBirthing Birth Preparation Course (Face-to-face) *4 SPOTS LEFT*
*Max 6 couples* (subject to change depending on Covid-19 measures) Prepare for birth in a calm and positive manner together with other parents. Course will start with a minimum of 3 couples.
Time & Location
28 Oct 2021, 19:00 – 21:30 CEST
Green Central, De Binderij 9, 1321 EE Almere, Netherlands
About the Event
The Hypnobirthing program helps you prepare for birth in a relaxed and positive manner. The art of giving birth is a natural and physiological process, which your body, under the right circumstances, knows how to perform. With Hypnobirthing you will learn how to summon your natural instincts and trust in your body and your baby. You will learn to understand what happens in your body during labour and birth, and you will learn useful techniques to help your mind, body and baby through the process. The tools and information provided to you through the Hypnobirthing program are useful for all kinds of births, regardless of context and preferences.
The course consists of 5 weekly sessions of about 2,5 h each.
What you will learn:
- Education to support you through pregnancy, labour, birth and postpartum
- How to prepare your body and mind
- Positions for labour and birth
- Special breathing techniques for labour and birth
- Different relaxation techniques
- The birth companion's role
The benefits of Hypnobirthing:
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- Less need for medical interventions
- Less fatigue during labour and birth
- Less risk of pelvic floor damage by using breathing techniques rather than pushing
- The birthing companion plays an integral part
- Babies are happier, calmer and better adjusted
- And more...
Your investment: 375 EUR (incl. VAT) per couple, including everything
Note: Many insurance companies offer a reimbursement. Please contact your provider to see what applies to you.
- Aprox. 12,5 h of live in-person teaching in a small group (max 6 couples)
- The book: HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method
- HypnoBirthing relaxation audio tracks
- Course handouts and materials
- Contact via email/text/phone with Veronika as needed
- Refreshments (coffee/tea and healthy yet deliscious snacks!)
- You can start the course as early as you want in your pregnancy, and no later than the 35th week of pregnancy
Dates and times:
Thursday, October 28, 19:00-21:30
Thursdays, November 4, 11, 18, 25, 19:00-21:30
In order to register for the course, please fill out your contact details in the registration form. You will receive a payment invoice and enrollment form to your email. Note that registration is only complete once the payment is processed.
NOTE: The in-person group course will start with a minimum of 3 couples.
For any questions, feel free to contact Veronika directly at:
Looking forward to seeing you there!