HypnoBirthing Birth Preparation Course (Online)
Time & Location
About the Event
The Hypnobirthing program helps you prepare for birth in a relaxed and positive manner. The art of giving birth is an inheritant skill which your body, under the right circomstances, knows how to do. With Hypnobirthing you will learn how to summon your natural instincts and trust in your body and your baby. You will learn to understand what happens in your body during labour and birth, and you will learn useful techniques to help your mind, body and baby through the process.
The course consists of 5 weekly sessions of about 2,5 h each.
What you will learn:
- Education to support you through pregnancy, labour, birth and postpartum
- How to prepare your body and mind
- Positions for labour and birth
- Special breathing techniques for labour and birth
- Different relaxation techniques
- The birth companion's role
The benefits of Hypnobirthing:
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- Less need for medical interventions
- Less fatigue during labour and birth
- Less risk of pelvic floor damage by using breathing techniques rather than pushing
- The birthing companion plays an integral part
- Babies are happier, calmer and better adjusted
- And more...
Your investment: 325 EUR (incl VAT) per couple
Note: Many insurance companies will reimburse some of the cost. Please contact your provider to see what applies to you.
- Aprox 12,5 h of live online teaching and demonstrations in a small group
- The book: HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method
- HypnoBirthing relaxation audio tracks
- Course handouts and materials
- Contact via email/text/phone with Veronika as needed
- You can start the course after the 14th week of pregnancy, and no later than the 35th week of pregnancy
Dates and times:
Tuesday 15 June, 19:30-22:00 (via Zoom)
Tuesday 22 June, 19:30-22:00 (via Zoom)
Tuesday 29 June, 19:30-22:00 (via Zoom)
Tuesday 6 July, 19:30-22:00 (via Zoom)
Tuesday 13 July, 19:30-22:00 (via Zoom)
A note on wellbeing
The classes should offer a safe and comfortable space for everyone to learn and practice. If you are currently having any emotional or mental issues, please discuss this with the teacher beforehand.