HypnoBirthing Birth Preparation Course (online)
Time & Location
About the Event
The Hypnobirthing program helps you prepare for birth in a relaxed and positive manner. The art of giving birth is a natural and physiological process, which your body, under the right circumstances, knows how to perform. You will learn how to summon your natural instincts and trust in your body and your baby. You will learn to understand what happens in your body during labour and birth, and you will learn useful techniques to help your mind, body and baby through the process. The tools and information provided to you are useful for all kinds of births, regardless of context and preferences.
The course consists of 5 weekly sessions of about 2,5 h each.
Dates and times:
Tuesday 1 February, 19:00-21:30
Monday 7 February, 19:00-21:30
Tuesday 15 February, 19:00-21:30
Tuesday 22 February, 19:00-21:30
Tuesday 1 March, 19:00-21:30
Online, Live via Zoom
What you will LEARN:
- Education to support you through pregnancy, labour, birth and postpartum
- How to prepare your body and mind
- Positions for labour and birth
- Special breathing techniques for labour and birth
- Different relaxation techniques
- The birth companion's role
- And more...
The BENEFITS of Hypnobirthing:
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- Less need for medical interventions
- Less fatigue during labour and birth
- Less risk of pelvic floor damage by using breathing techniques rather than pushing
- The birthing companion plays an integral part
- Babies are happier, calmer and better adjusted
- And more...
Your investment: 375 EUR (incl. VAT) per couple, including everything.
Note: In the Netherlands many insurance companies offer a reimbursement. Please contact your provider to see what applies to you.
- Approx. 12,5 h of live in-person teaching in a small group (max 8 couples)
- The book: HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method
- Relaxation and Affirmations audio tracks for home practice
- Course handouts and materials
- Contact via email/text/phone with Veronika as needed throughout your pregnancy and birth
You can start the course as early as you want in your pregnancy, and no later than the 35th week of pregnancy.
In order to register for the course, please fill out your contact details. An agreement/enrollment form and invoice for the course fee will be sent to your email. Please note registration is only complete after the course fee has been paid.
After payment is processed the course materials and Zoom-link will be sent to you.
What others say about the course:
"Highly recommend the HypnoBirthing course. Veronika helped me to understand that there is a positive way to look at the birth and replace the fear that I had. I learned so much, and it definitely helped me during the labor and the birth of our beautiful baby. Me and my husband we were very happy with everything that we learned. Once again many thanks, Veronika!!" - Elena Toma
"I would like to thank you for introducing me to HypnoBirthing, and helping me have an amazing birthing experience. I never would have imagined that I would be able to give birth like I did. Your lessons helped me see birthing in a whole different way. And I have to say that if a control freak like me with no ability to let go and relax can do it, anyone can" - Anonymous
"Truly recommend Veronika and this course. She helped me overcome my birthing fear after a first terrible trauma and taught me how to trust my body and paved the way for my daughter’s beautiful hypnobirth last December." - Ebel
Looking forward to seeing you there!
For any questions, feel free to contact me directly at: email@example.com or 0645051666