Wed, 24 Feb|
Live course via Zoom
HypnoBirthing Group Course - February (via Zoom)
Prepare for a successful birth with HypnoBirthing. Due to the corona measures, we will meet online via Zoom instead of face-to-face, during a total of 5 evenings, once a week. Each session will be about 2,5 h.
Time & Location
24 Feb 2021, 19:30 – 22:00 CET
Live course via Zoom
About the Event
HypnoBirthing® helps women have safer, easier, and more comfortable birth experiences. Women learn to relax and feel confident in their ability to give birth, and this is facilitated by education, relaxation, different breathing techniques, visualization, affirmations, and attention to nutrition and exercise.
For now, the group course is planned to take place online via Zoom, due to the circumstances. The course consists of five sessions of approximately 2,5h each, once a week during five consecutive weeks. They are spread like this to give you time to practice and integrate the techniques you will learn.
Registration is open for a maximum om 6 couples.
DATES AND TIMES:
Wednesday, February 24, 19:30-22:00
Wednesday, March 3, 19:30-22:00
Wednesday, March 10, 19:30-22:00
Wednesday, March 17, 19:30-22:00
Wednesday, March 24, 19:30-22:00
WHO IS IT FOR?
The course is designed for pregnant persons and their birth companions (this could be the partner, friend, family member, or anyone else who will attend the mother at the birth).
THE HYPNOBIRTHING® ADVANTAGE:
- Reduced pain and less need for pain medication
- Reduced need for medical interventions
- The mother is more energized
- Labor is often shorter
- Reduced risk for tearing
- Happy mother and happy baby
- 325 EUR (incl VAT) - price includes pregnant person and birth partner
- Approximately 12,5 hours of live teaching
- In-class demonstrations and practice
- The book HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method
- Relaxation and affirmations audio download
- Class handouts
- Phone/Email/Text support as needed
BONUS SESSIONS UPON REQUEST WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COST:
- If you are feeling worried or tense prior to the birth, an extra fear release/relaxation session can be arranged in private.
- If the baby is breech in late pregnancy, an extra private session can be requested where we will use a special breech relaxation script to help the baby turn. This is often found to be very effective!
- Many insurance companies will reimburse the cost of for a childbirth preparation course. Please check directly with your provider.
- Should you miss a session, you can schedule a private make up session for an additional 65 EUR, or join the session in a different group if available.
WANT TO JOIN?
Submit your registration and I will get back to you to confirm your spot. For any questions, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31645051666