Sun, 25 Oct|
Online Live Course via Zoom
HypnoBirthing Group Course - October
Prepare for a successful birth with HypnoBirthing together with other parents. The online group course is thought live via Zoom, during 5 weekly sessions of 2,5 h each.
Time & Location
25 Oct 2020, 16:00 CET – 22 Nov 2020, 18:30 CET
Online Live Course via Zoom
About the Event
HypnoBirthing® helps women have safer, easier, and more comfortable birth experiences. Women learn to relax and feel confident in their ability to give birth, and this is facilitated by education, relaxation, different breathing techniques, visualization, affirmations, and attention to nutrition and exercise.
Join my online HypnoBirthing childbirth preparation group course live via Zoom. The course consists of five sessions of approximately 2,5h each, once a week during five consecutive weeks. They are spread like this to give you time to practice and integrate the techniques you will learn.
DATES AND TIMES:
Sunday 25/10, 16:00-18:30
Sunday 1/10, 16:00-18:30
Sunday 8/11, 16:00-18:30
Sunday 15/11, 16:00-18:30
Sunday 22/11, 16:00-18:30
WHO IS IT FOR?
The course is designed for pregnant persons and their birth companions.
THE HYPNOBIRTHING® ADVANTAGE:
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during, and after birth.
- Reduces, often eliminates, the need for chemical anesthesia, episiotomy, and other interventions.
- Lessens fatigue during labor.
- Shortens the thinning and opening phase of labor.
- Reduces risk of pelvic floor damage.
- Birthing is returned to the safe, beautiful, peaceful experience that nature intended.
- 295 EUR (incl VAT) - price includes pregnant person and birth partner
- Approximately 12 hours of live teaching
- In-class demonstrations and practice
- The book HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method
- Relaxation audio download
- Class handouts
- Phone/Email/Text support before/during/after birth
- The opportunity to interact with other parents
- Option to join Facebook group to connect and ask any questions
BONUS SESSIONS UPON REQUEST WITHOU ADDITIONAL COST:
- If you are feeling worried or tense prior to the birth, an extra fear release/relaxation session can be arranged.
- If the baby is breech in late pregnancy, an extra session can be requested where we will use a special breech relaxation script to help the baby turn. This is often found to be very effective!
- Many insurance companies in the Netherlands will reimburse the cost of for a childbirth preparation course. Please check directly with your provider.
- Should you miss a session, you can schedule a private make up session for an additional 65 EUR, or join the session in a different group if available.
WANT TO JOIN?
Submit your registration and I will get back to you to confirm your spot. For any questions, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31645051666