HypnoBirthing Group Course - October (face-to-face)
Time & Location
About the Event
HypnoBirthing® helps women have safer, easier, and more comfortable birth experiences. Women learn to relax and feel confident in their ability to give birth, and this is facilitated by education, relaxation, different breathing techniques, visualization, affirmations, and attention to nutrition and exercise.
Join my HypnoBirthing childbirth preparation group course in Almere. The course consists of five sessions of approximately 2,5h each, once a week during five consecutive weeks. They are spread like this to give you time to practice and integrate the techniques you will learn.
DATES AND TIMES:
Friday 16/10, 19:00-21:30
Friday 23/10, 19:00-21:30
Friday 30/10, 19:00-21:30
Friday 06/11, 19:00-21:30
Friday 13/11, 19:00-21:30
WHO IS IT FOR?
The course is designed for pregnant mothers and their birth companions.
THE HYPNOBIRTHING® ADVANTAGE:
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during, and after birth.
- Reduces, often eliminates, the need for chemical anesthesia, episiotomy, and other interventions.
- Lessens fatigue during labor.
- Shortens the thinning and opening phase of labor.
- Reduces risk of pelvic floor damage.
- Birthing is returned to the safe, beautiful, peaceful experience that nature intended.
- 325 EUR (incl VAT) - price includes pregnant mother and birth partner
- Approximately 12 hours of live teaching
- In-class demonstrations and practice
- The book HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method
- Relaxation audio download
- Class handouts
- Phone/Email/Text support before/during/after birth
- The opportunity to interact with other parents
- Option to join Facebook group to connect and ask any questions
BONUS SESSIONS UPON REQUEST WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COST:
- If you are feeling worried or tense prior to the birth, an extra fear release/relaxation session can be arranged.
- If the baby is breech in late pregnancy, an extra session can be requested where we will use a special breech relaxation script to help the baby turn. This is often found to be very effective!
- Many insurance companies in the Netherlands will reimburse part of the cost of for a childbirth preparation course. Please check directly with your provider about their policies.
- Should you miss a session, you can schedule a private make up session for an additional 65 EUR, or join the session in a different group if available.
WANT TO JOIN?
Submit your registration and I will get back to you to confirm your spot. For any questions, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31645051666