Tue, 07 Mar|
Online via Zoom
Live Online HypnoBirthing Course (March)
Prepare for a positive and empowering birth experience, by learning to trust your body and your instincts and knowing how to make informed decisions.
Time & Location
07 Mar, 19:30 – 22:00 CET
Online via Zoom
About the Event
The Hypnobirthing program helps you prepare for birth in a relaxed and positive manner. The art of giving birth is a natural and physiological process, which your body, under the right circumstances, knows how to perform. You will learn how to summon your natural instincts and trust in your body and your baby. You will learn to understand what happens in your body during labour and birth, and you will learn useful techniques to help your mind, body and baby through the process. The tools and information provided to you are useful for all kinds of births, regardless of context and preferences.
The course consists of 5 weekly sessions of about 2,5 h each.
Dates and times:
Tuesday, 7 March, 19:30-22:00
Tuesday, 14 March, 19:30-22:00
Tuesday, 21 March, 19:30-22:00
Tuesday, 28 March, 19:30-22:00
Tuesday, 4 April, 19:30-22:00
Live Online via Zoom (link to join will be shared along with your confirmation of course registration)
What you will LEARN:
- Education to support you through pregnancy, labour, birth and postpartum
- How to prepare your body and mind for birth and parenting
- Positions for labour and birth
- Special breathing techniques for labour and birth
- Different relaxation techniques
- The birth companion's role
- Informed decision making
- What to expect from breastfeeding and the postpartum period
- And more...
The BENEFITS of Hypnobirthing:
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- A safer, easier and more comfortable birth experience
- Less need for medical interventions
- Less fatigue during labour and birth
- Less risk of pelvic floor damage
- The birthing companion plays an integral part
- Babies are happier, calmer and better adjusted
- And more...
Your investment: 350 EUR (incl. VAT) per couple, including everything.
Note: Many insurance companies offer a reimbursement. Please contact your provider to see what applies to you.
- Approx. 12,5 h of live online teaching and practice while you're comfortable in your own home
- The book: HypnoBirthing - The Mongan Method
- Relaxation and Affirmations audio tracks for home practice
- Digital workbook
- Contact via email/text/phone with Veronika as needed throughout your pregnancy, birth and postpartum
- The opportunity to ask questions and share thoughts and experiences with other parents
You can start the course as early as you want in your pregnancy, and no later than the 35th week of pregnancy.
In order to register for the course, please fill out your details in the registration form. An agreement/enrollment form and invoice for the course fee will be sent to your email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam first, or contact Veronika for assistance.
Please note registration is only complete after the course fee has been paid. The fee is to be paid within 14 days from the invoice date, or before the start of the course (if sooner than 14 days). If you wish to split the payment, please contact Veronika to discuss this option.
What others say about the course:
"Highly recommend the HypnoBirthing course. Veronika helped me to understand that there is a positive way to look at the birth and replace the fear that I had. I learned so much, and it definitely helped me during the labor and the birth of our beautiful baby. Me and my husband we were very happy with everything that we learned. Once again many thanks, Veronika!!"
- Elena Toma
"I would like to thank you for introducing me to HypnoBirthing, and helping me have an amazing birthing experience. I never would have imagined that I would be able to give birth like I did. Your lessons helped me see birthing in a whole different way. And I have to say that if a control freak like me with no ability to let go and relax can do it, anyone can"
"Truly recommend Veronika and this course. She helped me overcome my birthing fear after a first terrible trauma and taught me how to trust my body and paved the way for my daughter’s beautiful hypnobirth last December."
For any questions, feel free to contact me directly at: email@example.com or +31(0)645051666
Looking forward to seeing you on the screen!
Veronika Dellus - Birth Doula & HypnoBirthing Educator