Online Deep Relaxation Session Based on HypnoBirthing (FREE)
Time & Location
About the Event
During a HypnoBirthing course we make a lot of use of different relaxation techniques and self-hypnosis scripts. Self-hypnosis is a natural and normal state that we all experience on a daily basis, similar to day-dreaming or that state of deep relaxation when we are about to fall asleep.
When you are in this deeply relaxed state, your mind becomes more open to suggestions and you can plant seeds of positive change to build positive expectations for your upcoming birth and life as a parent. The more you practice going into this deep relaxation, the easier it becomes. Over time you will condition your body to reach this state of relaxation easily where you will also produce all of the beneficial hormones needed to have a calm and gentle birth experience.
I invite you to join me via Zoom for a deep relaxation session. During this session I will read for you a script that is focused on building positive expectations for birth, but with the main purpose to help you relax.
What you need to do?
- Log in to the Zoom link at the designated time (you will receive this link to your email once you register for the event)
- Place yourself somewhere where you are comfortable and cozy, preferably laying down or sitting in a comfortable chair where you can completely relax your whole body. Dim the lights.
- Try to make sure there are no distractions around for the duration of the session
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Listen with an open mind
- Keep yourself on mute, and feel free to turn off video if it makes you more comfortable
- We will initiate relaxation using a calming breathing technique, after which I will read for you the script. Once I'm done reading, I will close the Zoom session and leave you to take a well deserved nap or go back to your activities of the day :)
Participation is FREE, an early Christmas present from me to you! Register to join from where ever you are at, and I'll send you the Zoom link.